Please take a moment to read through our Terms and Conditions carefully. By attending a class or making a purchase through this website, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Pilates is a form of physical activity which comes with inherent risks that are associated with physical exercise.
- Suzan Fulop accepts no liability for physical injury or damage relating to your attendance or participation during class. It is your responsibility to inform Suzan Fulop of new or existing conditions that may place you at higher risk of injury or prevent you from participating safely during class.
Bookings/Rescheduling missed classes
- Each class has a limited capacity. You can book any class or package provided the class is not full. Your place in the class is secured and ongoing until you provide notification to either put on hold or cancel your chosen membership.
- All class bookings are non-transferable and cannot be refunded. However, rescheduling of a class can be arranged provided notification is given two weeks prior to the missed class and you still hold an active membership of Suzan Fulop Pilates. You can reschedule a class for up to 30 days.
- If classes drop below five people, I may ask you to join another class.
- When committing to one of our Pilates class memberships, you are agreeing to our method of payment.
- Payment for Pilates classes must be made upon first booking, and then once every 4-weeks via direct debit as a recurring payment until you wish to place a hold on or cancel your membership.
- We reserve the right to increase fees for our class memberships/packages and will make a reasonable effort to notify clients of changes. Notification of changes will be made via email and published on our website or social media.
Suspension / Cancellation of membership