- Privacy. Suzan Fulop respect the privacy of all clients. This document outlines privacy rights and practices as laid out by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth). These privacy laws regulate how personal information is obtained and handled, from the collection, it’s use and future disclosures as well as how the information is stored and when and how it is disposed.
- Personal Information Collection. Personal information is defined as any information that specifically identifies you or from which your identity can be easily attained. To provide our clients with superior service we may need to collect relevant personal information from you.
- Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. Your information will only be used to the extent that it informs our staff and assists them to carry out the required service. Your information will not be used for any purpose outside of Suzan Fulop Pilates and the service that you have requested or currently receiving. We will not share your details with third parties without your permission. We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to create an account and access and use our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping, administrative purposes, invoicing and billing purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Services, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run promotions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you.
- Consent and Confidentiality. By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us. It is our guarantee that we will treat your personal information responsibly and ethically. You are under no obligation to provide us with any of your information.
- Access to Your Personal Information. You can request access to your personal information at any time. You may also request for us to update any information or change any information that is incorrect. Any request is subject to the permissibility of the law. If for any reason we are unable to provide you with certain requested information, we will provide you with an explanation. To obtain a copy of your information you can either send us a written request, or contact Suzan Fulop via telephone or online.
- Links to Other Web Sites Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.